Experience a life-changing internship with IAESTE
A high-quality professional development in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Work. Experience. Discover.
What is IAESTE?
International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience (IAESTE) is a global non-governmental, non-profit organisation. We benefit students, employers and universities through the IAESTE internship programme. Paid internships abroad help students gain professional experience and cross-cultural skills. Employers and universities gain access to talented international interns, who bring new impulses and insights to their business or research. IAESTE provides primarily STEM internships, however we expand to other fields, such as marketing, management and languages.
Our internships offer you the chance to live and work in a foreign country, gain valuable experience, enhance your CV, make new friends from all over the world and have a truly life-changing experience.
Volunteer and Make a Difference!
- Access to paid internships worldwide
- CV and motivation letter check
- Support with visa request
- Accommodation service abroad
- Activities and Events
Apply for an IAESTE internship in one of over 100 countries
Participating in the IAESTE internship program was a life-changing experience for me. Not only did I gain invaluable technical skills and knowledge in my field of study, but I also had the opportunity to immerse myself in a new culture and make lifelong friendships. The internship provided by IAESTE allowed me to work on challenging projects and collaborate with talented professionals from around the world.
Am I eligible for an internship?
Am I eligible? In order to be eligible to take part in the IAESTE Nigeria program, the following criteria should be met:
- Enrolled: students should be enrolled at a Nigeria university when registering with IAESTE (it is possible to no longer be enrolled, however, some countries require student status for the whole period of the internship, and you would have to pay a higher participation fee as a non-student)
- Completion of 4th semester: Most employers require students to have completed 4 semesters at the beginning of the internship, however some offers are also open for students in an earlier stage of their studies.
- 19-30 years of age: For an IAESTE internship you must be between 19 and 30 years old.
You can also reach out to us directly if you have any question, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
+234 8036765141, 08136178803, 07035062177, 07017537291, 08060482777
IAESTE National Secretariat, Faculty of Environmental Sciences, University of Benin, PMB 1154, Benin City, Nigeria.
Monday – Friday
8.30am – 4.30pm