Youth, Diversity and Excellence - hire interns from 160+ nationalities
Access to a pool of over 100,000 students from more than 100 countries
Hire an IAESTE intern
Since 1948 IAESTE has been matching top, forward-thinking employers with the best science and engineering undergraduates from around the world for work experience. Employers benefit from IAESTE’s global network of offices, gaining access to students from more than 100 countries and 160 nationalities. IAESTE interns bring unique skills and experience to their employers, as well as enthusiasm and internationalisation.
You handle the work, we handle everything else
Our stress-free processes enable you to get on with getting the most from your IAESTE intern.
Know Our Story And How We Work.
IAESTE is set apart from regular job platforms as we are a non-profit international exchange organization. We support our candidates throughout the recruitment process but as well during their placement. By listing your paid internship offer with us, you are contributing to our exchange programme, and therefore also giving the opportunity for a Swiss student to intern abroad.
Benefits of recruiting an intern through IAESTE
- Worldwide exposure : your offers are shared with close to 80 different member countries and institutions
- Time saving : candidates are pre-assessed, IAESTE filters the various profiles to submit the most suitable candidate for your offer
- Visa support : IAESTE takes care of the visa request to obtain the appropriate work & residence permit for your international intern
- Accommodation: in additon, IAESTE volunteers can help with accommodation search to ensure a smooth arrival
- Integration: our volunteers are also in contact with interns before and during the internship to answer questions and organise activites for them throughout their stay
- Helping youth: by recruiting an intern through IAESTE, you are supporting a programme that helps youths around the globe access a life-changing experience
How it works for employers
Our goal is to make it as simple as possible for you to hire the most suitable interns from around the world. Our interns are ready to bring their skills and experience to your company, as well as an international dimension and bags of enthusiasm.
Find out more about our recruitment process here:
+234 8036765141, 08136178803, 07035062177, 07017537291, 08060482777
IAESTE National Secretariat, Faculty of Environmental Sciences, University of Benin, PMB 1154, Benin City, Nigeria.
Monday – Friday
8.30am – 4.30pm